Monday, June 11, 2007
Google Adsense is probably one of the most popular revenue generators in the Web. We hear the stories about bloggers-genies, who manage to turn their blogs into cash machines overnight. However, it’s not that simple to find the actual tips, which stick to Google policies, might increase your revenues and don’t try to trick out the readers of your weblog. BEFORE applying to Google Adsense. 1. Create 10-15 pages of content, each with different information about your websites subject.
Steps to get the google Adsense account.
2. Create title, meta tags, and headline for each page.
3. Order a domain to hold your pages, free hosts are more unlikely to get accepted.
4. Make an easy to use navigation.
5. Include a sitemap on your website, that clearly identifies each page and a small paragraph on each page.
7. Make sure that your website doesn't include content that are not allowed by Google Adsense.
8. Don't serve other text bases ads (other adsense similar programs).
BEFORE applying to Google Adsense.
1. Create 10-15 pages of content, each with different information about your websites subject.